List of excuses people make when women come out with stories of abuse:
1. Isn’t it exaggerated: No!!! NO!!! Take my case, the only abuse I haven’t experienced is being murdered and dumped in a forest and domestic violence (because I am unmarried)
2. But women never say what they want: Consider it a NO till she says YES. Not romantic enough?
3. But her dress, the signals – Nothing is an invitation unless it’s an invitation.
4. Women don’t express clearly- Obviously, because only “whores” wants sex, teach her this all her life, WHY ON EARTH WOULD SHE SAY IT LOUD?
5. You feminazis – I am a very proud feminist, so fuck you!! I won’t bring my daughter/son into the filth I had to put up with.
6. You only rant on FB – When my own family and friends aren’t convinced, how can I convince anyone else.
7. You love playing a victim: Hahahaha, I still walk the same street I was harassed the previous day, sometimes smile at the harasser. Go to work, bleed every month, see nightmares of the man who harassed me. Spend a fortune on therapists. Have crippling mental health issues yet do everything that you do. Hahaha. Yes, I love playing a victim.
8. But not all men: OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! But men nevertheless no. I didn’t say all men raped me.
9. Women choose wrong men – Maybe if you right men spent less time blaming our choices, we’d have chosen you.
10. Offended much?
– Click on my Timeline.
– Click the Friends button. A menu appears that is for assigning people to Friend Lists. …
– Click the Unfriend link. A window pops up asking if you’re sure you want to remove this friend.
– Click the Remove from Friends button.
Take a moment of silence.